CLICK MORE TO ACCESS THE RELEVANT MAGAZINE ISSUE
Extremely pleased to advise that for its ABILS concept, Phoenix CRetro has been awarded “Best New Asset Management Product in Central & Eastern Europe – ABILS” by Global Banking & Finance Review.
Global Banking & Finance Review is a leading Online and Print Magazine, which has evolved from the growing need to have a more balanced view, for informative and independent news within the financial community.
Our experienced contributors provide this quality and in-depth insight in a clear and concise way, providing leading players and key figures with up to date information within the finance sector.
Since its inception in 2011, The Awards reflect the innovation, achievement, strategy, progressive and inspirational changes taking place within the Global Financial community. The awards were created to recognize companies of all sizes which are prominent in particular areas of expertise and excellence within the financial world.
The Awards have evolved and grown to include those in Banking, Foreign Exchange, Insurance, Hedge Funds, Pension Funds, Compliance & Advisory, Corporate Governance , Brokerage & Exchanges, Project Finance, Binary Options, Investment Management, Technology, Asset & Wealth Management, Islamic Finance, Exchange Traded Funds, Real Estate, Corporate Social Responsibility and other areas.
– Over 12.2 Million Page views Annually.
– Over 2.8 Million Visits Annually.
– Over 2.75 Million Unique Visitors Annually.
– Ranked around 18,000 globally by Alexa across millions of websites.
– Over 61,000 + Followers on Twitter.
– Over 18,000 + Likes on Facebook.
– Each visitor reads on average of 4.25 pages per visit.
– Each Visitor spends 02 minutes and 45 seconds on the site on average per visit.
– Over 5,300 + shares on Facebook for the homepage.
– Over 1600 Google Plus +1 votes for the homepage.
– Over 1,500 + Twitter shares for the homepage.
– Over 800 + shares on Pintrest for the homepage.
Period – (January 1, 2015 – December 31, 2015)
Read in over 200 different countries. Our readership includes Presidents, CEO’s, CFO’S and Senior Decision makers within Fortune 500 companies, Major Banks, Financial Institutions, Central Bank, and Individuals interested in financial markets and news.
In Depth Cross Market Coverage:
Experienced industry Journalists providing up to minute coverage on Banking, Foreign Exchange, Brokerage, Funds, Islamic Finance, Wealth Management, Corporate Governance, Project Finance, Merger and Acquisitions, Tax and Accounting, Inward Investment, CSR Activities; all under one Global Umbrella.
All sorts of formal announcements as well as supporting PR including video interview and printed magazine support due in December 2016 along with other winners.