Board of Directors
Kirill Savrassov (London) – Chairman & CEOTel: +44 (0) 7454 574 798 E-Mail: email@example.com Linked In: uk.linkedin.com/pub/kirill-savrassov/12/310/b00/
- Kirill is a founder and Head of London office, having developed the entire concept on a basis of collateralized reinsurance activities he was involved since 2006.
- Previously Head of Collateralized Retro & ILS practice at Chesterfield Group – subsidiary of Kaufman Financial Group (2011-13) and Producer within London retro team at Cooper Gay & Co. (2009-11)
- In 2007-2009 – Board member & CEO of Belarus office at Cooper Gay (Eastern Europe) as regional joint venture with Cooper Gay Sweat & Crawford having offices in Moscow (Russia), Minsk (Belarus), Kiev (Ukraine) & Almaty (Kazakhstan)
- In 1999-2009 founder & CEO of Beauchamp & Savrassov Ltd. – the only western reinsurance broker in Belarus introduced London market practises to the local market and provided over 80% of all inward premium receipts from abroad in the entire industry. Country/Regional partners of Lowndes Lambert/Lambert Fenchurch/Heath Lambert subsequently.
- President & CEO of British-Belarus Chamber of Commerce (since 2009)
- Member of Public Affairs Committee at the Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe (COBCOE)
- Tim is CEO of Randall & Quilter (R&Q’s) Captives & US Insurance Services Division which has Captive Management capabilities in Bermuda, US, Norway and Gibraltar.
- Previously the Managing Director of Axiom Consulting Ltd (2007-09) and Managing Director of both Argenta Syndicate Management Ltd (2001-07) and Sedgwick Lloyd’s Underwriting Agents Ltd (1996-2000).
- Sector expertise includes the establishment of underwriting platforms, Lloyd’s Managing Agency management, MGA management, Insurance Service Company management, Capital Raising and Business Development.
- A past Chairman of the Lloyd’s Underwriting Agents’ Association.
- Has sat on a number of Lloyd’s working groups, including the Lloyd’s Chairman’s Strategy Group in 2002.
- President of R&Q Captive Management Division with operations in Bermuda, USA, Norway, Gibraltar and the Isle of Man being one of the largest captive managers worldwide (100+ clients).
- President of R&Q Quest Management Services Bermuda.
- Heads up the Account Executive team and acts as a Board Member on over 40 client companies.
- Has over 25 years experience in the insurance industry and has specialised in captives in Bermuda since 1988.
- Background includes working for a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, specialising in the audits of captives and insurance companies.
- Has expertise in Bermuda law, investments and banking.
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
- A member of the Board of Directors of the Bermuda Insurance Managers Association.
Janita Burke (Bermuda) – Board MemberJanita Burke is a Client Director and member of Senior Management at Estera Services (Bermuda) Limited.
She was a former partner in the Corporate department of Appleby Law Bermuda office where she practised in all areas of corporate and commercial law with specialisation in non-contentious insurance work.
She has advised a number of Fortune 500 companies on a range of areas including regulation and financing of insurance companies, public and private offerings of debt and equity securities and segregated account structures.
Janita was educated in Bermuda, Canada and England. She received her LLB (Hons) from Warwick University in Coventry, England and completed the Legal Practice course at the College of Law, London.
Janita’s legal practice, which expended 17 years, included forming and advising captives, commercial (re)insurers and special purpose insurers. She sits on the boards of such companies as an independent director.
Legal 500 Caribbean 2015 recommends Janita for her work and Chambers Global 2013 ranked her as a ‘Leader in her Field’ noting that Janita ‘has been particularly focused on advising clients on regulatory and financing aspects of the insurance sector. She heads the regulatory group within the insurance practice.’ Chambers Global 2012 said that ‘she has an excellent knowledge of Bermuda regulations and a good understanding of business needs.’
Janita is a member of the Insurance Advisory Committee, the Bermuda Insurance Institute – Education Committee and a member of WiRE (Women in Reinsurance Bermuda). She is also a member of the Bermuda Bar Association.