Board of Directors
Kirill Savrassov (London) – Chairman & CEOTel (UK): +44 7454 574 798 or (BY): +375 336 825 651 E-Mail: email@example.com
- Kirill is a founder and Head of London office, having developed the entire concept on a basis of collateralized reinsurance activities he was involved since 2006.
- Previously Head of Collateralized Retro & ILS practice at Chesterfield Group – subsidiary of Kaufman Financial Group (2011-13) and producer within London retro team at Cooper Gay Swett & Crawford (now branded Ed) (2009-11)
- In 2007-2009 – Board member & CEO of Belarus office at Cooper Gay (Eastern Europe) as regional joint venture with Cooper Gay Sweat & Crawford having offices in Moscow (Russia), Minsk (Belarus), Kiev (Ukraine) & Almaty (Kazakhstan)
- In 1999-2009 founder & CEO of Beauchamp & Savrassov Ltd. – the only western reinsurance broker in Belarus introduced London market practises to the local market and provided over 80% of all inward premium receipts from abroad in the entire industry. Country/Regional partners of Lowndes Lambert/Lambert Fenchurch/Heath Lambert subsequently.
- President of British-Belarus Chamber of Commerce (2009 – 2017)
- In 2014-2016 member of Public Affairs Committee at the Council of British Chambers of Commerce in Europe
- Co-Founder of Westminster Belarus Forum in 2018
Nicholas Frost (Bermuda) – Board Member
- President of Quest Management Services Bermuda.
- Heads up the Account Executive team and acts as a Board Member on over 40 client companies.
- Has over 25 years experience in the insurance industry and has specialised in captives in Bermuda since 1988.
- Background includes working for a leading firm of Chartered Accountants, specialising in the audits of captives and insurance companies.
- Has expertise in Bermuda law, investments and banking.
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales.
- A member of the Board of Directors of the Bermuda Insurance Managers Association.
Janita Burke (Bermuda) – Board Member
Janita Burke is a Client Director and member of Senior Management at Estera Services (Bermuda) Limited.
She was a former partner in the Corporate department of Appleby Law Bermuda office where she practised in all areas of corporate and commercial law with specialisation in non-contentious insurance work.
She has advised a number of Fortune 500 companies on a range of areas including regulation and financing of insurance companies, public and private offerings of debt and equity securities and segregated account structures.
Janita was educated in Bermuda, Canada and England. She received her LLB (Hons) from Warwick University in Coventry, England and completed the Legal Practice course at the College of Law, London.
Janita’s legal practice, which expended 17 years, included forming and advising captives, commercial (re)insurers and special purpose insurers. She sits on the boards of such companies as an independent director.
Legal 500 Caribbean 2015 recommends Janita for her work and Chambers Global 2013 ranked her as a ‘Leader in her Field’ noting that Janita ‘has been particularly focused on advising clients on regulatory and financing aspects of the insurance sector. She heads the regulatory group within the insurance practice.’ Chambers Global 2012 said that ‘she has an excellent knowledge of Bermuda regulations and a good understanding of business needs.’
Janita is a member of the Insurance Advisory Committee, the Bermuda Insurance Institute – Education Committee and a member of WiRE (Women in Reinsurance Bermuda). She is also a member of the Bermuda Bar Association.